Date(s) - 03/09/2022
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The choice is yours!
Enjoy your day exploring Nerja with its streets of artisan shops, bars and restaurants, Soak up the views from The Balcon de Europe.
OPTIONAL 2 hr GUIDED KAYAK TOUR FROM MARO BEACH, just 5 mins from the natural waterfall
25€ per person 15€ per child (7 -15 years old)
- Duration: 2 and a 1/2 hours (depending on the group and weather conditions). Participants are asked to be arrive 30 minutes before their tour start time.
- Schedule: High season is from 9:30 to 18:30 (with departures every 30 minutes)
- Difficulty: The tour is suitable for almost everybody, since it is always done with good weather conditions and minimal waves
- Requirements: It is essential to know how to swim, and to be able to paddle (People with reduced mobility can go as a companion in a double kayak
- Necessary equipment: Swimsuit, sunscreen and shoes that can get wet
- Recommended equipment: Snack or energy bars to regain strength, change of clothes and a t-shirt to wear under the life jacket
What does the tour include?
- Sports technicians that are qualified according to the current regulations of Active Tourism.
- Double or single kayak, paddles, life jacket, swimming goggles for diving.
- Insurance of R.C. and of Accidents according to Active Tourism regulations.
- Permits granted by the Ministry of Environment, Tourism and Sports of the Board of
Andalusia, City Council of Nerja and Maritime Captaincy.
- Boats to support the tour.
- Free photo and video reports using a GoPro camera that you can take away with you on your mobile, memory card, usb or similar device.
When booking please state if you would like the Optional Kayak tour and also which pick up point you want.
Trip runs subject to numbers and to COVID restrictions.
Pick ups La Cala Feria Ground 9.00, Fuengirola Feria Ground 9.15, Arroyo Train Station 9,35, Minerva 9.45, Toreemolinos 10.00
Log in if you already have an account with us.